In early 2015 the Arcadia Communities team began the planning and development process leading to the creation of Arcadia Senior Living Clarksville. The community sits on beautiful farmland that is now part of an emerging development very convenient to local churches, shopping centers, healthcare facilities, restaurants, and many other entertainment options. Our vision for Arcadia Senior Living was to create the premier Senior Living Community in Middle Tennessee that provides seniors with the best lifestyle opportunities including Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care Services. From our first discussions, our primary goal was to operate our business with honesty, integrity and compassion in an environment where residents are encouraged to live active, fun, and fulfilling lives.
We have created a community that addresses the interests and lifestyle of our residents while also offering levels of care that can be customized to meet the changing needs of our residents. We recognize the challenges and complexities that come with deciding where to live as you age and your care needs change, thus we offer a straightforward Level of Care Program that makes it easy to determine the cost of our services and allows our families to effectively plan for the financial needs of Senior Living. You’ll notice within our packet of information our straightforward inclusive pricing structure free of hidden costs and complicated care levels.
We thank you for your interest in Arcadia Senior Living and invite you to explore the great amenities and services available within our community. Here are just a few of the amenities that our residents and their loved ones can enjoy:
- Multiple Community Spaces including:
- Community Baking Kitchen and Art Studio
- Senior Friendly Fitness and Rehab Center
- Chapel and Prayer Room
- Wellness Clinic
- Heat lamp in every apartment bathroom. No more being cold after getting out of the shower!
- Powerful generator with an emergency outlet and generator-powered light in each apartment.
- Two elevators in the community, one of which is powered by emergency generator – no waiting for an elevator to show up!
- Security cameras throughout the community.
- The community is central to many amenities including:
- Tennova Healthcare-across the street.
- Wilma Rudolph Blvd-1.5 miles
- Governors Square Mall-1.7 miles
- Wi-Fi internet access throughout the community.
- Exceptionally wide and well-lit hallways.
- Beautiful and immersive landscaping, including a rose garden.